Sunday, September 23, 2007

Lee Innis' 1980 Triumph Spitfire 1500


I met Lee at Capital Hyundai while purchasing a 2007 Sante Fe for the family (My MGB doesn't cut it as a family car). He drove up in the Spitfire and my wife had to close the transaction as I was otherwise preoccupied. Here is his email with a pic.

Good evening,

As you mentioned today I would like to get the info on your club tours, etc.

Seems everyone has a picture here so I will add mine.

This is a 1980 Spitfire 1500 the last production year it’s a Canadian spec, with 111150 kilometers, I am the third owner and I have the original papers.

I have all the info on this vehicle, history production date etc.

I think you have something here with this idea every other province has a British Car Club, anything I can do to help just let me know.

Thank for the invite to be part of this.

Cheers

L.

No comments: